Current Version: 1.3.4 (22 Nov. 2022)
Supported OS: macOS 11.0 Big Sur or later.
Availability: Download on the App Store
Ganpuku is a tiny application to help watch folder structured images at once.
The name Ganpuku is come from Japanese word “ganpuku”, which means “Happy feeling when watched rare, or beautiful things. A feast for the eyes.”.
- Change History
- Change on Ver.1.3.4
- Add support for AVIF format
- Change on Ver.1.3.3
- Respond to macOS 13.0 (Preferences to Settings)
- Fixed bug in Preferences/Settings window does not close with keyboard short cut.
- Fixed bug in Preferences/Settings window is resizable.
- Change on Ver.1.3.2
- Add support for HEIF/HEIC format
- Change on Ver.1.3.1
- If you wish, you can stop Gnpuku processing with toggle button.
- Removed folder/image limitation.
- Ganpuku remembers last opened directory.
- Coding language Changed.(Objective-C to Swift)
- Change on Ver.1.2.3
- Icon change.
- Made it a universal binary 2.
- Change on Ver.1.2.2
- Changed supported OS to macOS 10.13 High Sierra or later.(Trivial mistake)
- Change on Ver.1.2.1
- Respond to macOS 10.14 Mojave Dark mode appearance.
- Change on Ver.1.2
- Add localization for Italiano.
- Fix typo.
- Change on Ver.1.1
- By pressing option key with space key, Ganpuku starts full screen slide show of selected items.