Current Version: 1.2.1 (24 Oct. 2022)
Supported OS: macOS 11.0 Big Sur or later.
Availability: Download on the App Store
Paranoia2mp3 is a tiny helper application which automates process of importing Audio CD using cdda paranoia.
With this application, you can automate the following Audio CD import process.
- Ripping Audio CD using cdda paranoia.
- Convert the resulting AIFF to mp3 (mpeg1 Layer3).
- Write meta data (like track title etc…)to mp3 Files.
- Copy the resulting mp3 file to iTunes/Music.app.
If you wish, you can stop #1 of CD rip only. And skip all further steps.
- Change History
- Change on Ver.1.2.1
- Respond to macOS 13.0 (Preferences to Settings)
- Typo error fix
- Wrong copyright year fix.
- remain work folder on no Audio CD
- Enable menu access/Key Equivalent
- Change on Ver.1.2.0
- Removed the non-functional cover art acquisition feature.
- Changes due to version upgrade of internal framework.
- Change on Ver.1.1.1
- Ready for Apple Silicon
- Improve Progress bar
- Icon change
- Improve LAME custom option validation
- Change on Ver.1.1.0
- Add Cover Art embed function. (Alpha-Numeric Only)
- Add dialog for Automation is not allowed.
- Add dialog for Removable Media access is not allowed.
- Help improvement. (dark mode support, contents update)
Trackbacks and Pingbacks on this post
- TrackBack URL
Comments on this post